According to Tasnim news agency and quoted from the official website of the Football Federation, according to Ali Vaziripanah’s complaint from Armanghar Sirjan Club, the status committee issued a rejection order considering the compromise of the parties.
* In the case of Zob Ahn Club’s complaint against Persepolis Club and Sina Asadbeigi, the Players’ Status Committee rejected the claim of Zob Ahn Club against Sina Asadbeigi, citing the regulations governing the issue, the documents expressed and the above arguments. Zob Ahn Club’s lawsuit against Persepolis Club demanding compensation was also rejected.
* Following the complaint of Ebrahim Zainaldini from Shams-Azer Qazvin Club, this club was sentenced to pay 200 million Rials for the original claim and 4.360 thousand Rials for the legal fees against the petitioner.
* According to Reza Rezaei’s complaint against Saipa Club, this club was sentenced to pay two billion and 65 million Rials for the main demand and 45 million and 17 thousand Rials for legal fees against the petitioner. Also, the status committee issued a decision rejecting the petitioner’s claim in the amount of 180 million Rials.
* Following the complaint of Iman Razani from Armangehar Sirjan club, the status committee rejected the agreement according to the compromise of the parties.
* In the case of the complaint filed by Farshid Bogar from Mes Rafsanjan Club, this club was sentenced to pay the amount of one billion and 630 million Rials for the original demand and the amount of 35 million and 534 thousand Rials for the legal fees against the petitioner.
Votes issued within one week from the notification date can be reviewed in the appeals committee.