Usoli: One step left until the selection of the head coach of the national team/ Shasta complicated the matter by complaining to the Football Federation

According to the sports reporter of Fars news agency, Ehsan Usoli said regarding the selection of the head coach of the national team: According to the conversations I had in the past, the board of the football federation convened a meeting last week to discuss the selection of the head coach of the national team, and considering that in this The goal-setting meeting and the way that was determined for the national team, the head coach of the national team is going to be introduced on March 20. All the efforts of the board of the football federation are to select a person to achieve our goals in the national football team. We are currently only one step away from this happening and in the future we will choose someone who can help the national team from among the options we have. This issue is also for the Omid national team because we want to choose the best person for the Omid national team so that we can achieve our plans and goals.
He added: I cannot announce the names of the options for the head coach of the national team at the moment, considering the responsibility I have in the federation, I ask for your permission to proceed with the work of the federation based on what has been explained and to select the head coach of our country’s national football team. In the meantime, we have negotiated with all our options, but the one who will be chosen is still not officially and definitively known.
Usoli further said about the story of the Football Federation and Shasta: The issue of Shasta is completely clear when they chose a head coach for the national team to pay his salary with an order from the government, an amount of 2 million euros to pay this head coach from Shasta. was taken When the federation received 2 million euros from Shasta, the euro was 12 thousand tomans, which amounted to 24 billion tomans. The federation has already paid 25 billion tomans and one billion more than what it received from Shasta, but they complicated the issue by filing a complaint against the football federation.
He added: Because in the previous federation, a preliminary decision was issued and the federation should have protested against this decision within a certain period of time, but due to the disregard for this issue, the court has issued a final decision. Anyway, whatever happened today, we are following up and we hope that the dispute between us and this group will be resolved with regard to the payment we had to Shasta. Mehdi Taj, the president of the Football Federation, has also done all the necessary follow-ups in this regard, and soon this problem will be resolved.
In the end, regarding VAR, he said: The president of the Football Federation will go to Kuala Lumpur tonight to discuss some issues with the Asian Football Confederation to talk to the AFC officials. These talks are about taking money from the football federation and the country’s clubs, which we hope will open the door for the country’s football. Because VAR is also affected by these negotiations, and the president of the federation will talk to the officials of Asian football about the financial need for VAR in these negotiations, so that this issue can be finalized for our country’s football. From a technical point of view, we have reached the conclusion and reached a conclusion with the company we negotiated with, and we are just waiting for its financial needs to be met.
end of message/
You can edit this article
Suggest this article for the first page