Agha Khani’s mission to rescue Sima in Nowruz 1402/ an end for Frosty! – Mehr news agency Iran and world’s news

Mehr News Agency – Art Group – Atieh Moezen: “Seven days of Sima” is the title of a special news-analysis package that at the end of each week reviews the most important news developments related to the content and sidelines of radio and television productions and surrounding events during the week.
In this weekly news package, we tried to have a look at the media fringes and even rumors that, despite being unofficial, could be influential in the news related to Sima, in addition to the official news of the activities of Sima’s program makers and managers.
Today, Thursday, 6th of February, you can join us with number 128 of “Haft Rooz Sima” news package in reviewing the text and margins of the events on TV and outside of TV in the past week.
face of the week; Saeed Aghakhani
There are less than two months left until Nowruz 1402, and it is almost one of the few times that there is no speculation about another series except for one of the Nowruz series whose name has definitely been mentioned many times. The series “Noon.Kh” directed by Saeed Aghakhani and produced by Mehdi Faraji has aired several seasons so far, and its new season is scheduled to air on Channel One in Nowruz and Ramadan 1402.
This series, which has been produced with the presence of a group of actors and personalities such as Hamidreza Azarang and Hassan Majjuni, has recently finished filming and is undergoing editing and post-production stages. However, this is the only series that is officially mentioned as an option for Nowruz television.
Although Massoud De Namaki’s transcendental series has also been mentioned as one of the Ramadan options, the details of this series and its production process have not yet been officially announced.
Yesterday, Peyman Jabali, head of the broadcasting company, said on the sidelines of the government board meeting about Nowruz series that “TV will have new series and some of the shows that are being broadcast now will continue during the holy month and Nowruz.”
It can be said that currently, the main winning card of television among drama series is in the hands of Saeed Aghakhani, who is both the director and actor of “Nu.Kh”. A series that has had its ups and downs and strengths and weaknesses in the past few seasons, but overall it is a head and neck higher than the comedies of the last few years on TV and has managed to attract its audience.
It has to be seen how much the special edition of Saeed Aghakhani and his series can increase the audience of this media in the days when television is faced with a serious drop in audience. will, but alone it can be the savior and attract an important part of the TV audience in Nowruz and Ramadan 1402.
margin of the week; The Minister of Guidance’s definitive opinion about problematic actors
The “Falling” series began its broadcast on January 15, and so far four episodes of this series have been released through the relevant platform. However, this series was involved in various issues both before and during its release, the most important of which was the migration of Hamid Farrokhnejad, the actor who played the role of a security officer in this series, and then Shaz’s offensive stances and controversies.
The series was finally aired, but its airing was accompanied by various side effects, including Satra’s reactions to its licenses, and every time it was announced that this series did not have an airing license.
The sidelines of the series made the position of the Minister of Guidance to be questioned several times, and now the Minister of Guidance, Mohammad Mehdi Esmaili, has stated in a new comment about this series, “If there are content problems, it should be solved by friends; But it is forbidden by the ministry to stop a work based on the performance of an actor. A point that maybe beyond the fall series can be used as a headline for all the movies and series that have different aspects to the actors.
The Minister of Guidance had once again made a clear comment about this, and now this time he has announced a new rule, according to which no film or series is supposed to be affected by the controversies of its actors. Be a victim of their behavior or comments.
The comments of the actors of cinema, television and home network and their performance have many times sidelined the projects and sometimes became the reason for the banning of the films. Apart from some such as Farrokhnejad, whose duty is clear, in recent times some positions were stated by some which caused legal problems for them, and of course, many of them were investigated by the Ministry of Guidance and the Cinema Organization. .
However, this last position of the Minister of Culture and Guidance can be seen as a chapter of speech for all cases such that the projects that have involved the time and material and spiritual capital of a group of several hundred people are not sacrificed because of the actions and words of the actors.
tip of the week; New Satra serial designs
Satra unveiled 40 serial projects that were recently approved by the council of this institution and announced their names.
In recent years, directors and producers have produced an important part of their visual projects neither on television nor in cinema, but on the home network. A stream of serials was launched on the home network, mixed programs and various contests were made on this platform, and it caused famous names from cinema and television to move to this field.
In the recent news sent by Satra to the media, it is stated that since August of this year, after receiving and reviewing the designs sent to Satra, 40 screenplay designs have been approved. A point that shows that many producers and creators of home network works still choose to work.
Among the names related to the projects, two points are more important. First, there are few popular names and it seems that many have chosen this platform for their first works. Second, some of the more experienced creators are not limited to one project and are promoting several series at the same time.
Among them, Rahman Seifi-Azad is one of the most prolific with four projects for writing and one series for directing, also in the production department, Ali Toloui with five works and Mohammad Salehian with three works have the most series in their hands.
Among the prominent names, we can mention Hamed Angha for writing and producing the series “Gunah Fereshte” and Fereydoun Jirani for writing the series “Lost Woman”. Before this, Jirani has also directed the series “Blue Whale” on the home show network, and it is not unlikely that he will direct this series himself.
Of course, most of the projects still don’t have a specific director, so it remains to be seen who will end up directing these works, and also some of the projects are made by lesser known people.
cinema on the air; “Seven” without Masoud Farasti
The return of “Heft” aroused curiosity since it was proposed by Mohsen Barmahani, the vice president of Sima, the most important of which was ambiguity and questions about the host and his critics.
However, some speculations were raised and they considered this program to lack important and significant features due to the move from Channel Three to Show Network, and basically considered this change as a reason for the neutralization of “Heft”.
The selection of Behrooz Afkhami, who has always been a journalistic figure and a leader in the margins and even in his stances, has led these speculations to a certain extent to the point that we can hope for the new season of this program again and again.
The next question this time to the critics of this program was to be able to take the topics, films and problems of Iranian cinema in the right direction with the presence of professional critics, and it was another curiosity that who will lean on the chair of “criticism” of this program.
Masoud Frosti has been one of the main choices of “Haft” critics, who announced in a video this week that he is not going to cooperate with television. This reaction of his in the days when the logo of the program and its details were announced by the producer, but there was no word from the critics of the program, it was also subjected to reactions and some of them were silent until the last moments and spoke after not cooperating with the television. they did
Although Frosti has always been one of the main critics of the program, his presence and his literature on film criticism have also been one of the main criticisms of the Haft program. Literature that sometimes went viral on social networks with happy and harsh words and was criticized by filmmakers in the first place. And now Frosti has announced his non-cooperation with television without any name or news regarding his invitation from the producer.
offer of the week; A hot “way”.
The broadcast of the program has started again on Channel Four some time ago, and it goes on the air on even days at 22:30.
In recent events, this program tried to deal with the important issues of the society and even in a more fundamental way, governance and political theories with the desired approaches.
After the World Cup, the program was broadcast in a calmer tone, focusing more on fundamental and theoretical issues, but still promoting confrontational conversations and sometimes debates.
This program will continue next week on Saturday, the 8th of Bahman, with the focus of one of the topics that is always at the forefront of the society, namely “women’s field”, and two figures from two different fronts will also talk.
Ansieh Khazali and Masoumeh Ebtekar are two guests and experts who will talk about the theme of “women’s politics” and this program will be broadcast on Saturday, February 8th at 22:30.