Claverelli repeated the rhetoric against Iran’s nuclear program

According to Fars News Agency, British Foreign Minister James Cleverley repeated the accusations against Iran’s peaceful nuclear program in an interview with “Fox News Digital” published today (Monday, May 15) and said: preventing Iran from obtaining weapons. Nuclear remains an absolute priority in British foreign policy. We have worked closely with the members of the Quartet, France, Germany and the United States…on sanctions, and obviously we know intimately what we are doing with the International Atomic Energy Agency to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.
Continuing his anti-Iranian statements, he emphasized that preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon will always be a priority of British foreign policy. He also criticized Russia and claimed that no one is threatening to use nuclear weapons against Moscow and the rhetoric is only from Vladimir Putin himself.
Cleverly traveled to Washington last week to emphasize support for Ukraine against Russia and spoke with his American counterpart, Anthony Blinken.
In his remarks, he called the dynamic “a great working relationship” which, he claimed, depends on how the two allies (US and UK) resolve their differences.
According to Fox News, Britain’s non-declaration of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as “terrorist” despite the United States taking the same action, has become an obvious point of difference between Washington and London. In this regard, continuing his anti-Iranian rhetoric, Cleverly said that only the US government has declared the Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist, and Britain continues to evaluate and determine “the most effective way to limit the destructive activities of the Revolutionary Guard and, in fact, the Iranian government.”
According to this report, Cleverly said: Of course, we constantly review these decisions; But the decisions we make in the UK will always be based on our primary commitment to keeping British citizens and the people of the region safe.
During his visit to the United States, Cleverley repeated the claims against Iran in a joint press conference with the American Foreign Minister Anthony Blinken.
He claimed: Another threat to international peace and security comes from Iran’s nuclear program, which has never been more advanced than this. America and England are determined that Iran should never get a nuclear weapon.
In the past years, Western countries led by the US and the Zionist regime have accused Iran of pursuing military goals in its nuclear program. Iran has rejected these claims.
Iran says that as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency, it has the right to access nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.
end of message/m
You can edit this article
Suggest this article for the first page