instantaneous; Will the Azerbaijani embassy in Iran be reopened?

According to the online economy report, quoted by Fars, “Jihon Bayramov”, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, expressed hope this Thursday about the possibility of reopening the embassy of this country in Tehran if the Fimabin issues are resolved.
The Republic of Azerbaijan evacuated its embassy in Tehran in February last year following an armed attack on this embassy.
In September of this year, Tehran’s public and revolutionary prosecutor announced the completion of a part of the judicial investigation and the issuance of an indictment for the accused of armed attack on the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Tehran.
Tehran Prosecutor Ali Salehi pointed out that the process of dealing with the accusation of the person who assaulted the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Tehran has been followed up by the judicial system with enough speed and precision; He stated: This attack, which took place on 7th of Bahman 1401, with personal motivation and the use of firearms, caused the death of one of the embassy staff, the injury of 3 of his colleagues and the destruction of part of the embassy’s property.
He reminded: With the completion of the judicial investigation in the Tehran Criminal Prosecutor’s Office, the defendant of this case was accused of being in charge of the intentional murder of an Azerbaijani national using a firearm inside the embassy, buying, carrying and keeping illegal weapons and ammunition, including one Kalashnikov and a handgun and disturbance of public order have been severely punished, and regarding other charges including destruction and intentional injury to 3 embassy personnel who are citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the case is open until the documents are completed by Shakat. .
Bayramov said at a press conference today: “There are specific reasons for closing the embassy in connection with the attack on our embassy.” [جمهوری] Azerbaijan existed in Iran. Based on our assessments, there was a serious security risk there. That’s why our embassy was evacuated after a terrorist incident.”
Bayramov noted that the reopening of Baku’s embassy in Iran has been under consideration with Iran since the incident.
He stated: “Azerbaijani side expects the perpetrator of this crime to be punished with severe punishment. At the same time, the security of our embassy in Iran must be fully guaranteed.”
Bayramov further noted that Iran’s law enforcement agencies have taken “specific actions” in this regard, and Tehran has informed Baku since the start of the trial.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan added: “Depending on the court process and its results, the necessary decisions will be taken.” If the issues I mentioned are resolved, it will be possible to resume the activities of our embassy in Iran.”
Khalaf Khalaf, the special assistant of President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, visited Tehran in October of this year. At noon on the 12th of October, he met and talked with Hossein Amirabdollahian, the head of Iran’s diplomatic service, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
This was the first visit of a political official of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Islamic Republic of Iran after the armed attack on the embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Tehran.
Of course, during this period, security officials and prosecutors of the Republic of Azerbaijan had traveled to Tehran, and in July, Shahin Mostafaev, the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Azerbaijan, traveled to Astara to participate in the meeting of the Joint Economic Commission at the head of the economic delegation.
The spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nasser Kanani, said in the weekly meeting with reporters about the visit of this official of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Tehran on Monday, October 10th: Fortunately, the talks between the two countries are continuing at different levels.