According to the Fars news agency, citing the Central Bank’s public relations, natural persons over 18 years of age can purchase these bonds by visiting the foreign exchange branches of the National Bank from Saturday 28.8.1401.
According to the announcement of the Central Bank, the specifications of these bonds are as follows:
1) Publisher: Central Bank J.A.A
2) Publication date: 25.8.1401
3) Calculation basis for determining the amount of Rials at the time of release, redemption and maturity of the bonds: the closing rate of the previous day, the agreed dollar symbol, the market notes consisting of foreign exchange transactions.
4) Named and exempt from tax
5) Can only and originally be purchased by natural persons over 18 years old
6) Quarterly bonds and maturity bonds dated 11.25.1401
7) The minimum purchase amount of bonds: equivalent to 1000 dollars
8) The maximum purchase amount of bonds: equivalent to 4000 dollars
9) Value of each sheet: Rial equivalent to 100 dollars
10) Can be redeemed before maturity at National Bank of Iran branches with the closing rate of the previous day, the agreed dollar symbol, market notes consisting of foreign exchange transactions.
11) No possibility of secondary transactions and transfer to others
12) The possibility of physical delivery of dollar bills at maturity by paying the attorney’s fees of Central Bank bills
The circular of these bonds has been notified to the National Bank of Iran as the operating bank, and the necessary measures for its operationalization by the operating bank are underway and will be implemented from Saturday 8/28/1401.
end of message/
You can edit this article
Suggest this article for the first page