InternationalIran

NATO sent a team to Albania based on anti-Iranian claims


According to the report of Fars International News Agency, “NATO” claimed on Wednesday that it sent a delegation to help deal with the consequences of “Iran’s cyber attack” against Albania to this small country located in the western Balkans.

The NATO alliance claimed that the deputy secretary general of this alliance, “James Apaturai,” has sent a delegation to Albania to inform the officials of the country’s defense and security institutions that they are not alone in dealing with this cyber attack.

Albania, which hosts the hypocrites as one of the most dangerous terrorist groups in the world, announced a few weeks ago that it will cut diplomatic relations with Iran. This country claimed that it is doing this because of a cyber attack by Iran, which caused the government websites of this country to be disabled.

On Wednesday, September 16, the Albanian government accused Iran of a cyber attack on its infrastructure. By announcing the termination of political relations with Iran, Tirana gave Iranian diplomats a deadline to leave the country within 24 hours. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran condemned this action of the Albanian government.

The Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Provisional Zionist regime had recently expressed his gratitude and appreciation to this country for cutting off diplomatic relations with Iran in a conversation with the Foreign Minister of Albania.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran, in response to this action of the government of Albania and by rejecting the baseless claims made by this government against the Islamic Republic of Iran, considers this country’s decision to sever political relations with our country based on such baseless claims to be an ill-considered and lacking action. He studied foresight in international relations.

Apaturai said that NATO will help Albania receive the necessary support to face the immediate and long-term challenges of Iran’s cyber attack in coordination with the headquarters of this alliance in Brussels. He said to the Albanian authorities: “You can be sure of the continuation of NATO’s political and practical support.”

In addition to NATO, the United States and the European Union have also condemned the alleged cyber attack against Albania. Last week, the US government put the names of 10 individuals and two institutions on the sanctions list for what it called “malicious cyber activities”.

end of message/




Suggest this article for the first page

Leave a Reply

Back to top button