Press conference of Fajr National Music Festival/ sending 800 works in the first days of the call

According to Fars news agency, the press conference of the 2nd Fajr National Music Festival was held on Sunday 9th of Bahman in the presence of Alireza Qazweh, Director of Poetry, Music and Hymns of Radio Broadcasting, Majid Moslehi, Festival Director, and Gholamreza Malkoti, Festival Secretary.
At the beginning of the meeting, Alireza Qazweh, director of the Poetry, Music and Anthem Office of the Broadcasting Organization, said about the holding and location of Fajr video festival: Festivals such as Fajr poetry, Fajr theater are being performed, Fajr music will be held with a little delay, and Fajr video, although it is managed by the office Poetry and Music is a radio and television organization, but it does not consider itself separate from other festivals and tries to do something equal to the festivals of the past periods. This festival is very young, its first edition was held in 1997.
He added: This year, after four years, after Corona and other problems, the second round of this festival will be held, and we will hold its conclusion on March 15. In the first session that was held, more than 1,100 videos were sent to the secretariat. This year, in the second period, more than 800 pieces have reached the secretariat, and the deadline for sending works has not yet ended. As usual for all festivals, we have a manager and a festival secretary. Majid Moslehi is the director of the festival and Gholamreza Malkoti is the secretary of the festival.
Qazwah also said about the mechanism of the music office during his tenure: the name of the poem that is included in the beginning of the poetry, music and hymn office was notified by the head of the organization in my order and it was not there before. The Broadcasting Organization has not been in charge of poetry before, and we paid a lot of attention to poetry in this one year.
He added: Our two noble leaders Imam Khomeini (RA) and the leader of the revolution are both decorated with this original art. It is enough to know how important this art is. We tried to make the poets of the Islamic Revolution have a more serious presence on TV. The content of the hymns and the titles’ poetry has been of a higher quality with the strictness, supervision and councils we had. With the strong warnings we gave, we stopped unauthorized works and licensed works are broadcast.
The director of Sedavasima’s poetry and music office said about the music archive: We have the largest archive in the country. This archive has 70,000 pieces of music, some of which have music videos, and we are still trying to improve this area.
At the end of his statements, the director of the Radio Music Office said: If our budget increases, we are ready to increase these 300 songs to a thousand during the year. Broadcasting belongs to all people and the doors of the organization are open to all those who work seriously.
After Qazwa’s speech, the director of the festival, Mr. Majid Moslehi, gave an explanation about the music video festival and said: The music video adds to the intensity of the impact of the music. Today, the speed and multiplicity of music videos are sometimes equal to the speed of social phenomena and can improve or challenge some of the issues. There is no place for a video television channel in the media frame.
He stated: Of course, since last year, we have two hours of programs a day in the field of cyberspace in the form of “Nova” network, which belongs to this office. Despite the many problems we had, we tried to hold the second music festival in March this year. One of the important goals of the festival is to highlight the video. Another goal creates an opportunity for some of our orientations that show up in the message format to be exploited here. Another point is the young talents of the provinces who are recognized in the form of this festival. The next opportunity of the festival is to improve the quality of products.
Gholamreza Malkoti, the secretary of the festival, said in the continuation of the program: My conclusion is that this year the number of pieces will reach two thousand works, because these 800 works that have arrived are at the beginning of the journey. What we had in mind in the field of Fajr music videos was that people who have worked in this field, but their work has not reached anywhere, will be exploited by us.
Regarding how to send works to Fajr Video Festival, he said: In addition to the site, those interested can also send their works to the secretariat. 25th of February is the deadline for submission of works. It should be noted that the figures of the poetry of the revolution, from singers, poets and producers to other factors, and the best works and songs in this period of the festival will be honored.
The end of the message/T 499
You can edit this article
Suggest this article for the first page