Tel Aviv’s early agreement to the ceasefire and Islamic Jihad’s emphasis on revenge

According to the report of the international group of Fars News Agency, some high-ranking sources informed about the movements of Egypt in the Gaza Strip and occupied Palestine in order to stop the bloody attacks in Gaza, which have so far caused the martyrdom of 31 people.
Newspaper “Elium’s voteQuoting these sources, he wrote that Egypt’s efforts in the past hours to reach an immediate ceasefire failed and did not make any progress. Islamic Jihad still insists on avenging the blood of its commanders whom Israel assassinated, as well as other Palestinian martyrs.
According to these sources, the Egyptian Intelligence Service resorted to another method and proposed a humanitarian ceasefire to the Zionist regime and the Islamic Jihad movement in Gaza, which is said to begin at six o’clock this Sunday evening local time and will last for two hours. And during that, all war operations and bombings and attacks will be stopped.
These sources said that the cabinet of the Zionist regime has agreed to Cairo’s proposal under the pretext that its military goals have been achieved in the past 72 hours since the beginning of the attacks on Gaza and the assassination of two Islamic Jihad commanders, but the Islamic Jihad continues to oppose any Mediation emphasizes and insists on avenging the blood of martyrs.
end of message/p
You can edit this article
Suggest this article for the first page