The automotive approval of the competition council has not yet reached the ministry – Tejaratnews

According to Tejarat News, on Tuesday evening of this week (April 15th), the competition council approved the directive to increase the prices of car manufacturers’ products, and finally, after more than a year, domestic car products received the permission to increase the official prices of the factory doors, which is considered as a price correction. It is said that they received it.
From the very beginning, the Competition Council announced that “Given that the Competition Council is not allowed to set prices, it will notify the Ministry of Security of the increase in the price of domestic products, i.e. approved non-assembled cars; Based on this, the necessary letters have been written and will be communicated to this ministry tonight.
Negligence of institutions and delay in announcing and publishing the resolution
Since yesterday (Wednesday), on several occasions, our reporter has followed up the notification of this decree from the relevant institutions such as the Competition Council, the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade, and even the support organization, in order to determine in the first place where this decree is at all? Has it been communicated to the ministry of silence or not?
This organization announced that it has notified the resolution of the directive to increase the prices of cars to the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade, and now the responsibility of notifying the resolution, from the text of the directive to the amount of the price increase, and notifying the automobile manufacturers, etc., is all with the Ministry of Silence.
The point is that in following up with the Competition Council again, when we demanded the text of the resolution they approved, an official in the Competition Council stated, “The resolution is confidential and has been communicated to the Ministry of Privacy; ask them”
We followed up on this issue from the Ministry of Privacy for the second time, and as before, there was no news of approval; Even the Ministry of Secrecy announced that it was told in the contact with the Competition Council that the confidential resolution was communicated to the Ministry of Secrecy, but we have not seen anything yet.
The Ministry of Privacy even complained about the Competition Council’s claim that this resolution was sent confidentially.
Now this question is raised, why should the resolution that was approved by the members of the Competition Council after examining various factors and is supposed to be known to everyone and communicated to the car manufacturers, should be kept confidential? Why do all these relevant institutions and even the Competition Council, which itself issued the license to increase prices, prevent accurate and comprehensive information? And after almost two days have passed (48 hours in a few more hours when the competition council has approved the directive to increase the prices of cars), there is still no news about the exact amount of the price increase (not approximate and the average is about 35% for Saipa and a little more for Iran Khodro from 35 percent) and the new list of car prices is not.
So far, no resolution has been reached by the Ministry of Privacy
Finally, the spokesperson of the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade poured clean water on everyone’s hands and wrote on his Twitter page that no resolution has been received by the Ministry of Silence.
Omid Ghalibaf wrote in this regard:
“In recent days, media colleagues from the Ministry of Silence have been following the decision of the Competition Council; As a rule, the responsibility for the time and manner of informing and responding to any decision lies with the decision-making body (Competition Council) and it has been the same in the past.
In addition, no resolution has been received by the Ministry of Privacy so far.”
Source: ISNA