The Pentagon’s multimillion-dollar budget for spying on China and Russia

At the end of October this year (last month), the US Air Force signed a 340 contract, according to a report on the US budget for spying on Russia and China. Signed a million dollars with the defense company “Information and Space for Mobile Sensors” Raytheon.
According to the report, the Pentagon is seeking daily monitoring of the launch of space and combat missiles by China, Russia and North Korea.
Explaining the US spy program from Russia, China and other rival and enemy countries, the analytical website wrote that according to the new plan of the US Department of Defense, Raytheon Intelligence and Space Company will provide technical support and additional services to the Cobra radar system by 2031. Cobra King aboard the 163-meter USS Howard of Lawrence (TAGM25) to intercept ballistic and space rocket launches.
In other words, the purpose of the agreement is that the Pentagon wants to monitor missile launches “24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year” in Russia, China and North Korea.
According to the report, the USS Howard of Lorenzen is officially owned by the US Navy, but the Cobra King system installed on the ship is attributed to the US Air Force.
Reports indicate that the Cobra King system was launched in 2014 and is part of the Pentagon’s space and ballistic missile interception system.
In addition to the Cobra King “Marine” system, this system also includes the Cobra Ball, Cobra Show and Cobra Dean ground-based radar stations.
According to the report, Russia believes that the United States is preparing for a military operation with this espionage operation.
“Unprecedented Western exercises in the Black Sea are a prelude to a comprehensive operation against Russia with the participation of Ukraine,” Russian military expert Vikto Morakhovsky said on November 10.
Last Wednesday (November 19), a US-8C attack reconnaissance and reconnaissance aircraft approached the Russian border amid heavy US activity in the Black Sea.
The United States is preparing for a military operation against Russia
A member of the Expert Council of the Board of the Military-Industrial Commission of the Russian Federation said in this regard: It is a side that allows you to see objects on the ground from a distance of several hundred kilometers, and also from this aircraft, you can control attack structures, tactical and strategic aviation, cruise missiles and ballistic ground. “This shows that the United States and NATO, in partnership with Ukraine and Georgia, are preparing for a so-called multi-faceted military operation against Russia.”
He added that NATO, with the help of Global Hawk strategic drones that take off from Sigonella Air Base in Sicily, as well as a Greek RS-135 electronic reconnaissance aircraft stationed daily on Russia’s southern border, They carry out espionage and reconnaissance operations.
The expert stressed that what is currently happening in the Black Sea is not a typical exercise of the North Atlantic Alliance (NATO).
“Previously, there was no such large-scale intervention in the area,” he explained. “B-1B strategic bombers are also involved in these ‘maneuvers.’
According to the report, on November 9 (November 18), a US Air Force “E-8C” reconnaissance aircraft was spotted for ground purposes and to control an attack over the Black Sea. The airspace was patrolled over the Black Sea, while the Russian border was only 35 kilometers long.
“Throughout the flight over the Black Sea, the US Air Force reconnaissance aircraft was accompanied by Russian Air Force anti-aircraft missile radar equipment,” the Russian Defense Ministry said.
According to the report, the US Navy Porter destroyer has been in the Black Sea since October 30 (November 8).
Earlier, on November 6, two US Air Force B-1B strategic bombers were flown just 100 kilometers from the Russian border to improve the use of strategic bombers in the skies over the sea. They flew over the sea. The exercises included the armed forces of the US regional allies in NATO, which included Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria, as well as Ukraine and Georgia.
The report concludes that on Sunday last week, the Mont Whitney command post and the Porter destroyer entered the port of Batumi, and the Russian Defense Ministry said that what was happening seemed unplanned to create a multinational group of The armed forces are near the Russian border.
The report comes as Dmitry Polyansky, Russia’s deputy permanent representative to the United Nations, described the behavior of US warships in the Black Sea as “provocative.”
The Russian official said that the behavior of these ships is provocative and it is becoming more and more difficult to prevent direct clashes.
On the other hand, the United States has justified its provocative behavior in the Black Sea, claiming that Russia may be considering a possible attack on Ukraine, given the escalating tensions between Moscow and the European Union over migrants and energy supplies.
Russia says the deployment of troops on its borders is an internal matter and has nothing to do with any offensive plans. Moscow has also criticized the United States for escalating tensions by bringing its ships to the Black Sea.
The United States and the NATO alliance made similar allegations against Russia this spring. The West claimed at the time that Russia had deployed about 100,000 troops and military equipment, such as tanks and fighter jets, near the Ukrainian border.
Polyansky said Russia’s position on not planning to invade Ukraine would remain in place as long as Kiev or other countries did not take steps to force Russia to defend its national sovereignty.
End of message / m
.