Warning to housing movement applicants

According to Tejarat News, what is the warning to the housing movement applicants?
Quoted from Online citizenshipKhalil Mohabbateh Khah stated: Tehran Province’s quota in the National Housing Movement Plan is 155,000 units per year, and we do not have any problems in the land sector. The land has been provided for the next two years and will be provided for the next four years.
He added: “Until about 45 days ago, we were examining land-related issues in the working group and commission, and this stage has been completed.” We are currently preparing plans and consultants. In some areas, contractors have started working. In some places, the land has been given to the contractors, and the implementation works will start soon.
We have sent SMS to all eligible people
The General Director of Roads and Urban Development of Tehran Province said about those applicants of the National Housing Movement in Tehran Province whose duties have not been determined: We have sent an SMS to all those who are known to be eligible to deposit the initial amount. If they do not pay the amount on time, they will be replaced by people from the next priorities.
Mohabbateh Khah clarified: If someone is eligible and the SMS has not been sent to him, he should follow up on the matter through the website. If it doesn’t work, go to the road and urban development department of the relevant city.
More than 40,000 units have been implemented
Regarding the latest status of National Housing Movement projects in Tehran province, he said: The projects are progressing well. More than 40,000 units have been implemented, and soon several more projects will be added to this figure.
Director General of Roads and Urban Development of Tehran province added: We will build National Housing Movement units in Tehran province as many as we have applicants. So far, 900,000 people have registered, and their refinement is almost finished. New registration will be done soon.
According to this report, the 13th government has included in its plan the construction of four million residential units in four years based on the law of jump in production and supply of housing approved on August 17, 1400. About 5.4 million people have registered for this plan, of which 3.6 million have been approved. According to the announcement of the Minister of Roads and Urban Development, re-registration will start on July 15, 1401. Enrollment in the system of comprehensive housing support plans to the address saman.mrud.ir will be done.
So far, 507,000 people have opened accounts in Maskan Bank for the units of the National Housing Movement, and 290,000 people have been introduced to Maskan Bank to conclude contracts and receive facilities. Contracts have been signed with 91,000 people and they have actually received the first installments of the facility. According to the latest estimates, the price per square meter of the units of the National Housing Movement will be 4,750,000 Tomans, and the construction time of the project is 18 to 24 months.