Apple devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod after the release of the version iOS 13 Officially supports Microsoft Xbox controllers. This means that any new gamepad released by the Xbox can be turned into an iPhone.
You do not need a special cable, program or software to do this. Next, LionTech will teach you how to connect the Xbox controller to your iPhone. Stay with us.
How to connect Xbox controller to iPhone?
- Enter Settings Become a part Bluetooth Open. If your Bluetooth is off, turn it on.
- Button Xbox Press in the middle of the handle to turn it on.
- Then the button Sync Hold the Xbox controller on the back and top so that the Xbox logo on the handle starts flashing.
- Your Xbox category should be on the list Other Devices Place your iPhone. Tap the handle name to pair with your phone.
- Open the game you want on the phone and through the in-app settings, tap Controller Or give a similar name.
Tips for connecting the Xbox handle to the iPhone
Which iPhone games support the Xbox category?
- Stardew Valley
- Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- The Deer God
- PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist
- Pang Adventures
- Shantae: Risky Adventure
- Attack the Light: Steven Universe Light RPG
What games do you play with your iPhone? Write to us.