Banking and insuranceEconomical

Extension of the discount festival on the occasion of the anniversary of the establishment of Iran Insurance

According to the financial news report According to Iran Insurance Public Relations, Ahmad Safarzadeh, Technical Vice President of Iran Insurance, stated regarding the amount of these discounts in different insurance fields: These discounts in different insurance fields are as follows;

Individual term life insurance 10%
25% individual accident insurance
Life insurance and individual accidents of Sama and health supporters 10%
15% insurance for travelers going abroad
Body insurance with cash payment of 20% and special installment payment terms of 20% in cash and the remaining 80% in 10 consecutive monthly installments equal to 45 days from the date of issue to start the first installment.
Fire insurance for residential and non-industrial units 20%
Engineering insurance up to a capital of one thousand billion rials 20%
20% liability insurance of the building management board
20% liability insurance for educational centers
20% liability insurance for tourist and pilgrimage tour managers
20% liability insurance for managers of accommodation units
Professional liability insurance for design engineers, accountants and building supervisors 20%
20% liability insurance for pool managers and lifeguards
Employer’s liability insurance against workers 10%
10% liability insurance due to construction operations
All types of freight insurance (export, import and domestic) 20%

It should be noted that Iran Insurance started working on the 15th of Aban 1314 and after 87 years of honest service to the dear people of our country, it is still one of the largest insurance companies with the support of the noble nation of Iran and relying on the technical ability of experts, employees and representatives. In the Middle East region, with the largest number of branches across the country and with a capital of more than 34,000 billion Rials, it has the highest risk retention capacity among insurance companies and a level of financial prosperity at the service of the people and insurers.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button